Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Hello

I have found that over the years there has been something missing from my approach to health. Approximately 20 years ago I began exploring the Tao, reading works by Mantak Chia and Stephen Chang and I believe I have discovered the missing link in the Tao.

The waxing and waning of the five elements, six conditions within my being and the world around me have opened up a whole new perspective for me. How about you? comments?

Check out my web page at http://www.beinthetao.com

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Yes, I have had a treatment before & just bought a book on it too.

Mary Ellen said...

I have two books that I have recommended to start with on my linkedin site. "Healing from Within" By Gilles Marin and Stephen Chang's "Complete System for Self Healing" Marin's book more fully explains Chi Nei Tsang as a healing modality and Chang's book gives wonderful descriptions of Chi Kung practice to support the work. You will love them Both

Kathy T. said...

Mary Ellen is more like a relaxation thereapist. Her skills and dedication to her craft have enabled me to relax and let go of mind clutter in order to allow for the procedure I choose to be effective. As soon as I decide which procedure I would like, Mary Ellen and I sit and talk about what results that I would like to receive from it. I always walk away having learned something good for my inner being. ~Kathy~

Mary Ellen said...

Thanks Kathy, I think sometimes we therapists forget how important it is for the person walking thu that door to be listened to. I remember my first massage session. I was afraid to ask the therapist to adjust the hot pack because it was too hot. I literally did not know it was ok to say something. When you let me know how you feel it helps me help you. thanks for the wonderful feedback.

be in the tao

be in the tao
Check out my facebook page