Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Holiday suggestions from Mary Ellen

be in the tao

Dear mole,

 

Many of you have requested I send you a link to my webpage with descriptions and pricing for unique Holiday Gifts provided by be in the tao. Follow these links and they will take youto my Holiday Pages where you can make selections and purchase online ...or call me if you are local and you can purchase and pick them up on the spot. 216.548.8980.

Wishing you every happiness this Holiday Season and prosperity in the New Year. Thank you for being my client. I look forward to continuing our relationship in the coming year.

Classes beginning the new year to start it all out right. Click here.....

All the best to you and your family,


Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz
be in the tao
Safe Unsubscribe
This email was sent to m1261.popoki@blogger.com by m@beinthetao.com.
be in the tao | 8748 Brecksville Road | Suite 228 | Brecksville | OH | 44141

No comments:

be in the tao

be in the tao
Check out my facebook page