Sunday, March 6, 2011

Welcome to the Reiki Community

be in the tao

 

Forward to a Friend

  

Find us on Facebook View our profile on LinkedIn Follow us on Twitter Visit our blog View our videos on YouTube

my website

google profile

facebook fan page

 

my blog

my email

 
Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz Lmt.,Cht.
Welcome to the Reiki Community!

 

Dear mole,

 

 

Thank you for attending my Reiki I attunement and making it so special. Have fun with the energy and play!

 

I encourage you to take the time to really dig into the manual and the handouts I have given you. In them you will find support. Please call me if you need more! 216.548.8980. I am always available to you.

 

Take note that the manual is for level I and II. So poke around and see what is coming. The three symbols which I touched on, regulating time and space, emotional issues, and concentrating energies will be taught next time. You can read up about their qualities and prepare. You will receive the symbols and create their Kanji so that you can reproduce them on the body at this time. You will also receive your attunement to the energies. The power symbol is already imbedded in you and your hands. This is why your experience of energy is changing. The people you minister to will feel it too!! 

 

in the tao,

Mary Ellen

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz
8748 Brecksville Road Suite 228
Brecksville, Ohio 44141
216.548.8980
m@beinthetao.com

Take Note

Reiki II

will happen this fall 2011 

If you prefer a specific date or dates please send me an email so that I can order take that into consideration when I begin choosing dates.

This email was sent to m1261.popoki@blogger.com by m@beinthetao.com |  
be in the tao | 8748 Brecksville Road | Suite 228 | Brecksville | OH | 44141

No comments:

be in the tao

be in the tao
Check out my facebook page