Monday, May 16, 2011

Chi Nei Tsang Hand outs for practitioners

be in the tao...

redefining your        expectations  of
             wellness

Handouts for practioners

 

Dear mole,

 

I have been travelling a lot this spring and presented at several conferences so I have taken the liberty of providing links to several different files that I gave out. Please feel free to download them and use them in your practice. It is after all about sharing. I will keep you all posted as I provide different clases in the Future. I had the distict honor of studying with Grandmaster Mantak Chi and am looking forward to sharing the wonderful information and techniques that he shared with us all in Santa Cruz.Enjoy!
Chi Nei Tsang
full Fundamental Class 
Three weekends
July 9-10         July 16-17        July 23-34
  
  
   $750 for all three
Can be broken apart for practitioners that have taken parts previously
Call 216.548.8980
or email
    
Want to expand the information you learned at your conference? Here's an opportunity to get the basics. Chi Nei Tsang abdominal detox massage as we move thru the 12 meridians. Learn their relationships to one another and how to perform a more complete treatment incorporating these new techniques.
This new class will incorporate some of the techniques Master Chia shared in Santa Cruz. Or I can bring this class to your community.  Think about it... and then give me a call. 
  
in the tao,

 

Mary Ellen Derwis-Balaz LMT.
NCBTMB #451057-09

 

Quick Links
  

 

This email was sent to m1261.popoki@blogger.com by m@beinthetao.com |  
be in the tao | 8748 Brecksville Road | Suite 228 | Brecksville | OH | 44141

No comments:

be in the tao

be in the tao
Check out my facebook page